Our team of consultants in Neurology are amongst the finest in the world, be it in academic qualifications, clinical expertise, hands-on experience or in research publications. Committed to patient centric care , they contribute to our record of unmatched clinical outcomes in Neurosciences.
The Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Critical care specialists, Neuro-Radiology Interventional Specialists, Neuro Recovery Intensive Care facilities as well as Medical and Radiation Oncology – at our Hospital collaborate seamlessly like a single entity. Neurological specialists achieve outcomes matching those of the leading institutions across the globe hence patients are referred to our institution from all over the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
St Theresa Hospital is renowned for providing specialised care in Neurology when it comes to stroke, head & spinal injuries, brain tumors, seizure disorders, movement disorders and headaches.
Diseases & Conditions
Hospital houses Modular Operation Theaters which have all the facilities to conduct an error free surgery
With advanced Imaging diagnostics equipment within the hospital, patients need not go anywhere else
Advanced Neurology Treatment
Our wide expertise and top notch infrastructure defeats the most challenging and rarest neurological conditions and diseases. St Theresas Hospitals Neuro Institute vows to offer patients comprehensive medical care and service to patients with neurological illnesses.
Common diagnoses and treatments by our neurologists include simple to complex neurological problems –
- Pain – headache, migraine, upper back pain, sciatic nerve pain, cervical pain, shoulder pain, neck pain
- Stenosis, cervical stenosis
- Disc injuries – hernia, bulge disc, slipped disc
- Trauma and accidents
- Movement disorders, including Parkinson’s disease
- Epilepsy- absence seizure, febrile seizure, tonic clonic seizure
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Alzheimer’s disease, dementia
- Neuralgia – Posthepetic neuralgia, occipital neuralgia
- Acoustic neuroma
- Neuropathy – peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, alcoholic neuropathy, small fiber neuropathy, entrapment neuropathy, neuropathic pain
- Facial palsy, cerebral palsy
- Radiculopathy – cervical radiculopathy, lumbar radiculopathy, thoracic radiculopathy
- Brain AV malformation
- Behavioral condition – depression, bipolar disease, anxiety, psychosis, schizophrenia