- St Theresa’s hospital dialysis unit consist of 6 dialysis machines which include Friesians Dialysis Machines -6.
- Every cycle takes place for every 4 hours. Patients are scheduled according to their schedules.
- 24/7 hrs Emergency Services for dialysis are provided by the St Theresa’s dialysis unit.
- Arogyasri facility is also available for dialysis unit were Arogyasri card holders are eligible for the dialysis in free of cost. Low cost of dialysis is done
- Haemodialysis, Hem perfusion, SLED Dialysis, Plasma Paresis.
- Nephrologist is available round the clock for supervision of the patient during dialysis.
- All HIC Cleaning protocols like Disinfecting the dialysis unit and also the dialysis machine is done on regular basis to prevent the cross Infection.
- Endotoxin analysis is done along with electrolyte testing for checking the unit working condition.