Patient & Visitors Guide
Patients Rights and Responsibilities
- Right to information in an understandable language, education about the patients healthcare needs and expected cost of treatment.
- Right to personal dignity and privacy during examination, procedures and treatment.
- Right to protection from physical abuse and neglect.
- Right to refusal of treatment.
- Right to informed consent before any procedure / surgery / treatment.
- Right to information on safe and effective use of medication and the potential side effects of the medication.
- Right to confidentiality of patient information.
- Right to information on infection, specific diseases process, complication and prevention strategies.
- Right to information on diet and nutrition and food drug interaction.
- Right to access clinical records.
- Right to express complain or grievances and to get them redressed.
- To provide correct and truthful medical history and personal details of the patient.
- To communicate to the doctor when not able to understand treatment given or considering alternative therapy.
- To abide by all hospital rules and regulations.
- To inform the authorities if the patient’s condition worsens or does not follow expected course.
- To pay for services in a timely manner as per hospital policies.
- To follow the prescribed treatment plan.
- To accept, where applicable, adaptations to the environment to ensure safe and secure stay in hospital.
- To accept the measures taken by hospital to ensure privacy and confidentiality of medical records.
- To attend follow up appointments as requested.
- To keep the hospital property clean. Relatives are not allowed to bathe / wash clothes in the hospital.
- To refrain from spitting, chewing gum / Gutka / pan, smoking and consumption of alcohol.
- To avoid loud speaking and respect silence zones.
- To conserve energy, water and be Eco friendly.
Hospital Vital Information
|Help Desk||Extension no: 342|
|24 Hrs Help Line||040-21 22 23 24|
|15th January 2020||Makara Sankranthi|
|26th January 2020||Republic Day|
|10th April 2020||Good Friday|
|25th May 2020||Ramzan|
|15th August 2020||Independence Day|
|22nd August 2020||Shri Ganesh Chaturthi|
|02nd October 2020||Gandhi Jayanthi|
|13th November 2020||Diwali|
|25th December 2020||Christmas|
Admission & Discharge Procedure
Admission Desk – 7am to 8pm
Emergency Desk – 8pm to 8.am
Deposit varies as per class of bed / rooms availailable.. All charges are as per Schedule of charges & subject to revision without prior notice. Necessary deposit to be paid at cash counter in billing Room no – 42 at the time of admission.
The deposit receipt has to be preserved until the discharge.
|Timings||Room no 19||8am to 6pm|
|Counter No 50||8am|
Patients can get admitted on the previous day of surgery by 6pm with fitness certificate and reports. Planned surgeries require full deposit.
Contact Insurance desk for approximate expenses & deposit.
Available for Fathers,Sisters. For others onon request basis payment of additional deposit.
If admitted prior to 12noon. DOA is charged as full day & if after 12noon as half day.
If all discharge procedures are cleared prior to 2pm it will be charged as half day, otherwise as full day.
Particulars of birth records to be filled in correctly to avoid discrepancies. Birth certificates to be collected by the relatives and family members from GHMC within 15 days.
If the company/organization that the patient is currently employed with enjoys credit facility with our hospital, then at the time of admission the patient is required to produce an authorization letter for credit at the Admission Counter.
Patients who are to be admitted are expected to bring along their own toiletries like toothpaste, toothbrush, comb, soap and towels. These can also be purchased from our canteen.
On payment of required admission deposit, two passes are issued per patient at admission counter. Pass to be surrendered at the time of discharge to the security.
7:00am to 9:00am
12:00noon to 2:00pm
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Only 2-3 visitors are allowed at a time per patient in Wards.
The hospital will not be responsible for the loss of any valuables – money, mobiles or ornaments etc. from the hospital premises.
Cafeteria is available for visitors outside the hospital
Deluxe / Single / Cubicle / General
1. Delux Room:
T.V, A.C and Attached Bath Room and very Spacious with attender Bed.
T.V and Attender Bed, Attached bath Room including attender Bed. Thereis A/C and Non-A/C facility available.
3.Cubicle is available with attender bed.
4 General Ward
On payment of required admission deposit, two passes are issued per patient at admission counter. Children below 10 years are not allowed inside as visitors. Pass to be surrendered at the time of discharge to the security.
Visiting Hours :
|Weekdays||4pm – 7pm.||Only 2-3 visitors are allowed at a time per patient in Wards.|
|Sunday’s||10am – 11.30am||4pm – 7pm|
|ICU/CCU||5pm – 6pm||(7 days a week) One at a time for three responsible persons w|
We have an Intensive Care Unit with Air conditioned and modern facilitates…
- Well equipped and experience team of Doctor’s & Nurses round the clock.
- State-of-the-art bedside and Central Monitors, Ventilators, Defibrillators.
- 24 hour Blood Gas Analyzer, Cardiac Pacing facility.
- Haemo-dialysis machine.
- There is a comfortable waiting area outside the ICU.
Critical Care Unit ( CCU)
We have Spacious with 10 beds critical care unit advanced ventilator facilities…. Consists of…
- Central Monitor
- ECG Machine
- Syrenge Pumps
- ABG Machine
- Ultrasound guided portable Machine
- Haemodialysis machine
- Central oxygen and Suction and Air compressor
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Germon made Arjohunt Remote beds.
We have a team (Priest and sisters), who are always available at the request of any patient or their relatives to give spiritual and psychological support They regularly visit the sick and pray for them and give them assistance to cope up with their pains and sufferings.
We have daily Eucharistic celebration in our chapel at – 6.50pm.
Billing & Accounts Information
The Deposit Schedule and the Schedule of charges for the different rooms are available at the Admission Counter. The charges for the various services and facilities would depend upon the class of room you select. Rooms are charged from midnight to midnight.
Date of Admission charged as:
|Time of Admission||Day of Admission charged as|
|Admitted before 12.00 noon||1 day|
|Admitted after 12pm||½ day, minimum 1day charges|
Please note – Same day Admission & Discharge within 24 hrs is charged as one day.
General information :
- All payments to the hospital to be made in Cash/DD/PO/NEFT/RTGS only. Credit and Debit cards are accepted.
- Cheques are accepted from companies. On exceptional cases personal cheques are accepted subject to realization
- Credit and Debit cards payments attract 2% additional charges for only IP payments, as patients can opt for other cost free payment modes
Financial assistance is made available to those patients who cannot afford to pay for their hospital stay, at our Social Service Employee as she comes round and visit the patients.
Other Facilities at St Theresas for Visitors
We also offer ATM facility in the hospital premises near the main hospital gate on right Side.
Multiple hygienic outlets are available within reach. Please contact our helpdesk if you need any information.
St.Theresa’s Hospital is eligible to receive donations from Indian & foreign nationals under the provisions of 12A of Indian Income Tax Act,1961..
The Donations from Indian nationals are received in the form of a crossed cheque or demand draft favoring ‘St.Theresa’s Hospital’
St.Theresa’s Hospital is registered under the State and Central government.
Our Donors are from across the world. Pease Contact Finance office for further information : 040 23701013.
Please Contact Finance office : 040 23701013.
Our prime focus is the patient’s well being. We value our patient’s inputs in the form of suggestions or comments based on your experiences during your stay in the hospital. We would be highly obliged if you would be frank while filling the feedback form as it would help the hospital authorities to review and improve the services. It is not compulsory to include your name in the feedback form. Kindly put the completed feedback form in the suggestion box placed at the Nursing station at each ward before you leave the hospital.
Alternatively, please email us your feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form here