I AM A SENIOR LAPROSCOPIC GENERAL SURGEON OF MORE THAN 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH GOOD EXPOSURE IN G.I BARIATRIC SURGERY, GIVING THE BEST RESULTS TO ALL MY GENERAL SURGERY PATIENTS.
H.O.D. OF GENERAL SURGERY
GENERAL AND LAPROSCOPIC SURGERY
M.B.B. S; D.N.B; F.I.A.G.E.S; F.M.A.S; FALS (Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery)
T.S.M.C.I number:- 37705
- M.B.B.S:- 1988 batch, Kurnool Medical college, passed in 1994 under the University of Health Sciences (U.H.S) Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- D.N.B:- 1998 batch, Durgabai –Deshmukh Hospital &Research centre, Hyderabad under National Board of Examinations (N.B.E) New Delhi. Passed in 2002, first attempt.
- F.I.A.G.E.S:- Passed Board examination conducted by IAGES Board.
- F.M.A.S:-Passed examination conducted by AMASI at Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi .
- C.E.M.A.S.T Bariatric Surgery fellowship. Mumbai, India.
- F.A.L.S – Fellowship in advanced Laparoscopic Surgery (Hon) – H.P.B – IAGES Board, 2018.
- Chief Advanced Laparoscopic, GI, General & Bariatric Surgeon, TVR Laparoscopy Center, Madinaguda – Miyapur, Hyderabad.Telangana state, Hyderabad.
- Co-Director TS-IMA(AMS) Chief and teacher for the Fellowship programme “ Basic Laparoscopic Surgery training” a six months course in Hyderabad.
- Head of the Department ,Postgraduates D.N.B General Surgery at ST.Theresa’s Hospitals, Hyderabad. freshly passed M.S surgeons at TVR Laparoscopic Center, Madinaguda, Hyderabad.
- Visiting Senior Consultant Laparoscopic, General, Gastro intestinal and Bariatric Surgeon, PACE HOSPITALS, Hi-tech city, Madhapur, Hyderabad.
- Worked as a Registrar in the department of General Surgery for three years under the eminent Professors and Surgeons including Laparoscopic Surgery at Durgabai-Deshmukh Hospital & Research Center, Hyderabad.
Worked as a junior consultant in the department of General Surgery with independent surgical skills in the entire major and minor general surgical and emergency procedures.
Worked as a Postgraduate teacher in the department of General Surgery at Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital & Research Center, Hyderabad from 2004 – 2016.
Passed in two examinations conducted by the reputed National Minimal access boards, IAGES (Indian association of gastro intestinal and endoscopic surgeons) and AMASI (Association of minimal access surgeons of India).
Formerly worked as H.O.D at OMNI Hospitals Kukatpally as a Senior advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon in the department of General and Bariatric surgery.
Formerly as a senior consultant in the department Surgical Gastro Enterology at PACE Hospitals (Gastro, Liver and Kidney Centre ) Madhapur ,Hyderabad.
Presently working as a Chief advanced laparoscopic, GI ,General & Bariatric Surgeon at T.V.R Laparoscopic Center, Madinaguda, Hyderabad.
Worked as a convener twin cities D.N.B Students association Hyderabad during 1999 – 2002.
Worked as a co-coordinator for D.N.B Studies, National board of Examinations, New Delhi from Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital & Research centre, Hyderabad, Telangana state.
- Rendered services as a Medical deputy Superintendent Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital from 2015
- At present H.O.D General and Laparoscopic Surgery, St.Theresa’s Hospital, Hyderabad.
At present holding the position of the co-Director for fellowship in Laparoscopic Surgery through I.M.A – Academy of Medical specialities.
- Director Of TVR Laparoscopic Center, Madinaguda, Hyderabad.
- Meditech award from, Department of Bio Medical Engineering, University college of Engineering (A) Osmania University, Hyderabad, India on 8th March 2013.
- Vidya Ratna Award by Suman international organization at Potti Sriramlu Telugu University, Nampally, Hyderabad, India on 28 – 6 -15, received from Professor Kakarla Subbarao.
- CMSC 2013 Award at Gandhi Hospital from The world united on 14 -12 -2013, Hyderabad, India.
- TIMES OF INDIA 2017 Best Surgeon Award a prestigious award in Telugu Speaking States for Best health care achievers 2017 on 26 – 2 – 17. H.C.C, Novatel, Hyderabad.
- Best P.G Teacher award on 2-10 – 2017 in the alumni meet DNB Students at auditorium, Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital and research centre, Hyderabad, Telangana state.
- Best Laparoscopic and General Surgeon award on Doctors Day celebrations, By Srujana creations at Potti Sri Ramlu Telugu University on 2-7-2018.
- Telangana State- Association of Surgeons of India Chairman’s special appreciation award at Shadan medical college – 2018
Membership in National Associations
- The Association of Surgeons of India (A.S.I) – Number :- fl 17104.
- Life Member – Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India – Number: – 4689
- Life Member – Indian Association of Gastro Intestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (IAGES) Number :- 2336
- Worked as a P.G teacher (D.N.B) in the department of General Surgery with 12 years of experience at Durgabai –Deshmukh Hospital and Research centre for N.B.E (New Delhi).
- Worked as an Undergraduate Visiting teacher, University, Paper setter and examiner in General Surgery and Gastro enterology for Osmania University, department of Bio medical engineering since 12 years.
- Worked as an Undergraduate teacher for B.P.T students in General surgery at collage of Physiotherapy, Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital and Research centre, Hyderabad for Dr. N.T.R University of Health Sciences.
- Nizam’s Institute Of Medical Science, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, appointed as a paper setter, B.P.T department, General Surgery.(Rc.No.AC2/74/2011/BPT Dated June 2011).
Presently working with the department of Bio Medical engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad in designing two Laparoscopic Instruments.
- ASICON 2012, Kolkata – Paper presentation. “Late ileo cutaneous fistula due to onlay mesh fixation”
- APASICON 2012 Hyderabad – Paper presentation on “Late ileo cutaneous fistula due to onlay mesh fixation.
- ADSCON 2014, CHENNAI –S.R.M.C Paper presentation on “S.E.P.S as Day Care Surgery (Sub Fascial Endoscopic Perforator Surgery).
- TSASICON 2015 Hyderabad – Paper presentation on S.E.P.S ( Sub fascial endoscopic perforator surgery)
- TS ASICON 2016 – Master video paper presentation – Laparoscopic Heller’s myotomy with Doranterior fundoplication.
- Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia – Workshop 2017 at CITIZENS HOSPITAL, Hyderabad –Given a Lecture on “Fixation techniques of intraperitoneal mesh in LVHR”
- C.M.E Workshop – A.S.I collaboration with Citizen Hospital, Hyderabad – LAPAROSCOPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY – Simple to Difficult -April 2018.
- TSASICON 2017 (9TH September) Master Video Presentation – Laparoscopic composite mesh repair for left diaphragmatic Eventration at Prathima Medical college, Karim Nagar, Telangana state.
- International Hernia Collabration (IHC) 2018. AWRCON Paper presentation on 5-5-2018 at Pullman hotel, New Delhi, India.
- C.M.E at E.S.I Medical College, Hyderabad “Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia – Meshes and Fixation methods” on 25-6-2018. TS-ASICON 2018 at Shadan medical college
- Panel discussion :- Incisional Hernia
- Paper presentation on – Difficult Hernias and component separatio
- Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia – Workshop 2018 by CITIZENS HOSPITAL, Hyderabad –Given a Lecture on “Guidelines and recommendations in ventral hernias”
- Surgical Anatomy of Diaphragm and G.E.R.D, at PACE Gastro Hospitals, Hitech city, Hyderabad 2019.
- Anatomy of Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia at PACE Gastro Hospitals, Hitech city, Hyderabad 2019.
- Laparoscopic management of Pseudo Pancreatic cysts – AMASICON, Kamineni hospitals, Hyderabad 2019.
- E.S.I Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad – Surgical anatomy ANO – PROCTOLOGY 2019
- Acute Pancreatitis – Surgical Indications TS -ASICON 2019 State level conference 2019.
- Master’s Videos – E-TEP Technique in Inguinal Hernia. TS – ASICON 2019 State level conference 2019.
- Debate on E-TEP versus IPOM plus at Live workshop and CME PACE Hospitals, Mercure Hotels, Hyderabad – 2020
- Presented ZOOM presentations during COVID -19 Pandemic period.
Workshops & Surgical Camps
- AMASI 26th Laparoscopy Skill course 18-20th New Delhi, India, 2013.
- Work shop-Free Plastic Surgery Camp, October 2010 (23rd and 24th) at Durgabai –Deshmukh Hospital, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad, India.
- Plastic Surgery Camp held by Lions clubs International, Lions club of Hyderabad Bhagyanagar, India in October 2011.
- Plastic Surgery Camp conducted by Lioness District 324 – C2, Lions clubs International, April 2005, Hyderabad, India.
- International M.I.P.H (Minimally Invasive Procedure for Haemorrhoids) Master’s program & Workshop, Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education,16th August, 2007, Hyderabad, India.
- Conducted a workshop “Peri operative care after Laparoscopic surgery for Nursing“ at Durgabai – Deshmukh Hospital and Research centre ,Hyderabad, India on 3-9-2015.
- Organizing secretary and conducted a Live workshop on “ Difficult Cholecystectomy ‘’ conducted by PACE Gastro Hospitals at Avasa hotel – 2018.
- A Live work shop on Gastro oesophageal reflux disease conducted at PACE Gastro hospitals – 2019
- A Live Workshop on Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia conducted at PACE Gastro hospitals – 2019
- A workshop on HANDS ON SKILLS PANCREAS PROCEDURES & VASCULAR ANASTOMOSIS –TISSUE MODEL at PACE Gastro hospitals – 2019
- Live workshop and demonstration on M.I.P.H and Laser Hemorrhoidectomy at PACE Hospitals – 2019.
- A live surgery workshop and demonstrated live E-TEP procedure on 2-2-2020 at Pace Gastro Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction demonstration TAR procedure at Chalmeda Medical College, Karimnagar, Telangana 2019.
- Bilateral TAR, Abdominal wall reconstruction at Chalmeda Medical College, Karimnagar, Telangana 2020.
- Conducted a Workshop on Basic Laparoscopic surgery skills for Postgraduate Surgery students at TVR Laparoscopy Center ,February-26th, 2022.
- Organized a TA-ASI Endorsed and M.C.T credited hours granted LIVE SURGERY WORKSHOP “Laser Proctology” on 31-3-2022 at St.Theresa’s Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabd.
- Demonstrated a LIVE LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY –SCOALA at Apollo Medical College, Hyderabad in a live workshop on HERNIAS.
- “Laparoscopic Surgery – Role of Biomedical Engineering” at Meditech 2013, 8th March, Department of Bio Medical Engineering, University college of Engineering (A) Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- “Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Surgery” guest lecture, I.M.A hall, Miryalaguda, Nalgonda district 2014.
- “Basic Laparoscopic equipment” a guest lecture, Department of Gynecology and obstetrics, Durgabai Deshmukh Hospital & Research centre, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad, 2015 July 24th.
- “Energy and Fixation devices in Laparoscopic Surgery” at Meditech 2016, March 5th, Department of Bio Medical Engineering, University college of Engineering (A) Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- “Laparoscopic Staplers in various procedures at Meditech 2017 , Department of Bio Medical Engineering, University college of Engineering (A) Osmania University, Hyderabad.”
- Laparoscopic Instruments and OT set up at Meditech 2018, March 10th, Department of Bio Medical Engineering, University college of Engineering (A) Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Laparoscopic hemicolectomy, lecture given at Singareni callories, Godavarikhani 2019.
- Bariatric procedures and guidelines, lecture given in I,M.A Hall , Miryalguda, Nalgonda district 2019.
- Recent advances in Hernia and Abdominal wall reconstruction at MNR Medical college, Sangareddy on 21-8-2021.
- Role of Bio medical Engineering in Robotic Surgery – Osmania University, Hyderabad 2022.