DR. RAGAVENDHRA IS NEURO SURGEON- MBBS BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGEORY, MS- GENERAL SURGERY, Mch-NEUROSURGEON HYDERABAD
CLINICAL AND TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- One-year rotary internship after passing MBBS(Final) from 2004 to 2005 to VIMS, Bellary
- Junior resident Dept of General Surgery at GSVM Medical College, LLR & ssociated Hospitals Kanpur 2006- 2009
- Worked as Assistant Professor (General surgery) PESIMSR Kuppam July 2009 to April 2010
- Senior resident, Dept of Neurosurgery at PGIMER & Dr RML hospital New Delhi 2010 -2013
- Fellow, Microvascular Neurosurgery at KIMS Secunderabad 2013-2014
- Fellow, Spine Surgery Dept of Neurosurgery at KIMS Secunderabad 2014-2015
- Junior Consultant Dept of Neurosurgery at KIMS Secunderabad 2014 -2017
- Trauma fellowship at Alfred hospital Melbourne April 2017
- Assistant professor Dept of Neurosurgery at ESICMC & SSH Hyderabad March -2017 – July 2019
- Consultant Neurosurgeon Sree Lakshmi Gayathri Hospital Bachupally July – 2019 – 15-06-2022
- Consultant Neurosurgeon & Spine Surgeon St Theresa Hospital Santhanagar , 1 -11-2020 to till date
- Clinicopathological Study of Abdominal Tuberculosis and its management: 2009
- Role of S100B & Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein in predicting outcome after traumatic brain injury: 2013
- Application of Indocyanine video angiography in Cerebral aneurysm surgery: 2014
- Topper of the College for 1st Phase MBBS in Sep 2000, VIMS, Bellary
- Runner-up in Post Graduate Surgical Quiz Competition at National Level at ASICON 2008, Ludhiana.
- National level entrance exam rank 1 in Neurosurgery, exams conducted GGSIPU Delhi. (2010)
- Participated in Grand national finale of Torrent Young Scholar Award Neurosurgery, Ahmedabad (2012)
- Best paper presentation in National seminar on road traffic accident – salvaging the victims August -Bhubaneshwar 2013
- Institute topper for Mch Neurosurgery PGIMER & Dr RML hospital New Delhi 2014
- Srivenkateshwara institute of medical sciences award VIMS award at APNSI2014
- Gold medal awards university topper GGSIP university Delhi 2015
- ALFRED award at Neurotrauma society of India conference at Delhi 2016
- Award received Australian – Canadian trauma meet Melbourne 2017s
- Recipient of Parimala Puraskara by Parimala consultants Bangalore 2017
- Certificate of appreciation by Baidya Nath Neurosurgery charitable trust, Mumbai 2018
- Best paper award for Epilepsy category at Neurological Society of India , NSICON 2019
- Rising star award in Neurosurgery Telangana Times Health care achievers Hyderabad 2020
- Best paper award for Neurosurgery poster , Telangana Neurosciences meet Hyderabad 2020
- Best paper award, Annual Neuroendoscopy society of India, NESI Hyderabad -2021
- Best E-poster award. CIPLA INTENSE annual meet Mumbai -2021
- Trailblazer award in Neurosurgery by HYBIZ TV, Hyderabad -2021
- Best paper award for Neurosurgery poster, Telangana Neurosciences Warangal 2022.
Life member of Indian Medical Association
Life member of Neurotrauma Society of India
Member of Brain & Spine Society
Life member of Society of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons of India
Life member of Neurological society of India
Life member of Andrapraadesh neuroscientist association
Life member of Telangana neurosciences Society.
AREA OF INTEREST
- Skull base neurosurgery
- Microvascular neurosurgery
- Neurotrauma & Spine trauma
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Spine Surgery
- Neuro-oncology Surgery
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Epilepsy Surgery.
- Harpanahalli R, Suryanarayanan B, Bhardwaj M, Gupta LN. Cerebellar pleomorphic xanthoastrocytoma. Indian J Neurosurg 2013; 2:301-4
- Raghavendra H, Manas Panigraghi. Brainstem cavernous malformations: Experience at a tertiary care hospital. J Med Sci Res. 2015; 3(4):177-182.
- Raghavendra H, Pendyala S, Punit T, PanigraghiMK. Spontaneous trans anal externalization of ventriculoperitoneal shunt. J Med Sci Res. 2016; 4(1):8-10.
- Raghavendra H, Varsha KS, Reddy A, Sujith S, Rao KT, Sunanda G, latha S. Post-surgical giantpseudo meningocele in a patient with cervical neurofibroma: Case report and literature review. J Med Sci Res.a. 2017; 5(3):98-101.
- Raghavendra H, Kumar D, Kesri V, Panigraghi MK, Sailaja M. Primary melanocytic tumor of the cerebellopontine angle mimicking acoustic schwannoma: Case report. J Med Sci Res. 2017; 5(3):106-110
- Raghavendra H, Varsha K S, Reddy M A, Kumar SS, Sunanda G, Nagarjuna T, Latha S. Rescue measurein giant intracranial meningioma resection by tranexamic acid. J Neurosci Rural Pract [serial online] 2017 [cited 2018 Mar 10 ];8:127-129
- Raghavendra H, Kumar MD, Panigraghi M, Reddy SM. Solitary giant extradural plasmacytoma. Asian J Neurosurg 2017; 12:721-3.
- Varsha K S, Raghavendra H, Jyothsna, Niranjan, Dexmedetomidine, the ideal drug for attenuatinghemodynamic response to laryngoscopy and endotracheal intubation., Indian journal of applied research: Volume‾7 | Issue‾6 | June‾201
- aghavendra H, Varsha K S, L N Gupta, Meenakshi, “Case Report: Supratentorial Atypical Teratoid / Rhabdoid Tumor (ATRT) in a Six-Year-Old Child”, International Journal of Science and Research(IJSR), https://www.ijsr.net/archive/v6i5/v6i5.php, Volume 6 Issue 5, May 2017, 1292 – 1294, DOI: 10.21275/ART20173562
- Microscope – Integrated near – infrared Indocyanine Green video Angiography (ICG-VA) during surgery of Cerebral Aneurysms: The KIMS Experience Raghavendra H, Dilip Kumar, Manas panigrahi Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Secunderabad. Sep 2015 – Mar 2016 • Volume 2 • Journal of Cerebro Vascular Sciences pg 51-55.
- Aneurysm encased in anterior skull base meningioma, Review of two cases Raghavendra H, Shaikh Samiruddin, Dilip Kumar, Manoranjitha Kumari, Manas panigrahi Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Secunderabad. April -July 2017 • Volume 5 • Journal of Cerebro Vascular Sciences pg 27-29
- .Raghavendra H, Mujeeb F, Reddy A, Sreevani, Bachu RM, Kumar SS, Rani L, Varsha KS, Kalyan Rao T. Schwannoma of intermediate supraclavicular nerve: Case report. J Med Sci Res. 2017; 5(4):139- 141.DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.17727/JMSR.2017/5-26
- CHAPTER WRITTEN: ROAD TRAFFIC AND SAFETY BOOK (NOVA PUBLISHERS) Chapter : Quantifying the Burden of Road Traffic Accidents (Dr. Raghavendra, Dr. Sudhindra Vooturi, andDr. Manas Panigrahi, Department of Neurosurgery, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Secunderabad, Telangana, and others)
- Unusual Intraspinal Migration of Ingested Foreign Body.Macharla DK 1 , Harpanahalli R 2 , Panigrahi M2 .World Neurosurg. 2018 Dec;120:516-520. doi: 10.1016/j.wneu.2018.09.114. Epub 2018 Sep 26
- Micro vascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia: Preliminary experience. Raghavendra H, Varsha KS, Sobti S. J Med Sci Res. 2019; 7(2):32-35. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17727/JMSR.2019/7-
- Can serum biomarkers prognosticate outcome of traumatic brain injury (TBI)?. Raghavendra H, Varsha KS, , Sobti S, Bhaskar S, Choudary A, Gupta LN, Anubhuti. J Med Sci Res. 2019; 7(2):43- 50. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17727/JMSR.2019/7-9 C.
- Clinico-radiological Correlation with Outcome in Traumatic Pediatric Extradural Hematoma:A Single Institutional Experience Shivender Sobti, Manuranjan Goyari1 , Raghavendra Harpanahalli2 , Laxmi Narayan Gupta3 , Ajay Choudhary3 , Anil Taneja4 © 2020 Journal ofPediatric Neurosciences
- veeramachaneni Leela Rani , ratna Gosain , vidya kedarisetty , Samson sujith kumar , H Raghavendra.Trends of Central Nervous System Tumours and their Histological Subtypes in a Tertiary Care Centre in Southern. India National Journal of Laboratory Medicine. 2021 Apr, Vol-10(2): PO19-PO24.
- Veeramachaneni Leela Rani , ratna Gosain , vidya kedarisetty , Samson sujith kumar , H Raghavendra. Histopathological study of meningiomas in relation to immunohistochemistry marker- PR. Volume – 10 | Issue – 05 | May – 2021 | PRINT ISSN No. 2277 – 8179 | DOI : 10.36106/ijsr. international journal of scientific research
- Giant encephalocoeles : Are always challenging task ( accepted In JNRP)
- Cervico-medullary compression by intradural extramedullary neuroenteric cyst at craniovertebral junction: case report ( Accepted in Asian journal Of Neurosciences )
- Oral presentation: Delhi Neurological Association (DNA) monthly meet Nov.2011- A case report of Supratentorial Atypical Tetroid / Rhabdoid Tumor in six years old girl
- Poster presentation: Neuropedicon 2012: A case report of Supratentorial Atypical Tetroid / Rhabdoid Tumor in six years old girl
- Oral presentation: DNA monthly meet – Nov.2012 Sellar lesion – Not always adenomaOral presentation: Award Category – Neurocon 2012: Role of S100B & Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein in predicting outcome after Traumatic Brain Injury
- Oral presentation: Award Category – DNA CON -2013 Reliability of Serum Biomarkers in predicting outcome after Traumatic Brain Injury
- Poster presentation: DNACON 2013 –Sellar Lesion – Not always adenoma
- Oral presentation: Award Category – Bhubaneshwar 2013- Reliability of Serum Biomarkers in predicting outcome after Traumatic Brain Injury
- Poster presentation; Brain stem cavernous malformation. (Neuro vasicon 2013)
- Oral presentation: Award Category APNSI 2014- Application of ICG-VA in cerebral aneurysmsurgery
- Oral presentation: Award category NTSI 2016 / Australian – Canadian trauma meet 2017 Can serum biomarkers prognosticate outcome of traumatic brain injury.
- Oral presentation: APNSI 2016 Aneurysm encased in anterior skull base Meningioma
- Oral presentation: Indo japan meet 2018 – Microsurgical experience of brain stem cavernous malformation & review of literature.
- Poster Presentation- TNSCON 2018- Aneurysm encased in anterior skull base meningioma
- Award category oral Presentation : Surgery for refractory epileptic spasms in children : clinical characteristics &predictors of outcome after surgery Mumbai 2019 NSICON
- Poster Presentation : Is an ETV an option after shunt failure ?? TNSCON Hyderabad 2020.
- Video Presentation : Right Supraclinod ICA aneurysm clipping . TNSCON Hyderabad 2020.
- Platorm presenation IS an ETV an option after shunt failure ?? NEUROENDOCON Hyderabad 2021
- poster presentation ; Cervico-medullary compression by intradural extramedullary neuroenteric cystatcraniovertebral junction: case report , TNscon Warangal 2021
- Platform presentation :Decompressive cervical laminectomy and lateral mass screw-rod arthrodesis : single surgeon experience. TNSCON Warangal 2022.
- Poster Presentation : Giant encephalocoeles : Are always challenging task TNSCON 2022Warangal .